As used in this Policy:
“Customer” (“you”, “your”), refers to an individual who (a) has contacted us through any means to find out more about any goods or services we provide, or (b) may, or has, entered into an agreement with us for the supply of any goods or services by us.
Personal data is information that can be used to uniquely identify or contact a single person.
Personal information refers to all and any information relating to you (including, but not limited to your name, contact number, email address and mailing address) obtained by us via your access to or use of this website.
Personal data is information that can be used to uniquely identify or contact a single person. Personal information refers to all and any information relating to you (including, but not limited to your name, contact number, email address and mailing address) obtained by us via your access to or use of this website.
Depending on the nature of your interaction with us (when you use our website, any service we provide or in your interaction with us), some examples of personal data which we may collect from you include-
- Data provided by youvia this website, over the phone, by email, or in person when you meet our staff or representatives:
- your contact information, including your (first and last) name, identification information such as your NRIC number, contact information such as your (billing and/or delivery) address, email address or telephone number, nationality, gender, date of birth, marital status, photographs and other audio-visual information, employment information and financial information such as credit card numbers, debit card numbers or bank account information.
- if you have created a profile or account, the preferences and interests stored in such profile or account; and if you have contacted customer service, the details of this contact and the contact history.
In addition, we may also collect certain information about your computer hardware and software. This information may include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. Technologies used in this Site, has enable us to enhance your browsing experience and to provide aggregate non-personally identifiable information about the use of the Site to us.
Use of Personal Information
We may collect and use your personal data for any or all of the following purposes:
- performing obligations in the course of or in connection with our provision of the goods and/or services requested by you;
- responding to, handling, and processing queries, requests, applications, complaints, and feedback from you;
- managing your relationship with us;
- processing payment or credit transactions;
- sending you marketing information about our goods or services including notifying you of our marketing events, initiatives and promotions, lucky draws, membership and rewards schemes and other promotions;
- complying with any applicable laws, regulations, codes of practice, guidelines, or rules, or to assist in law enforcement and investigations conducted by any governmental and/or regulatory authority;
- any other purposes for which you have provided the information;
- transmitting to any unaffiliated third parties including our third party service providers and agents, and relevant governmental and/or regulatory authorities, whether in Singapore or abroad, for the aforementioned purposes; and
- any other incidental business purposes related to or in connection with the above.
Syoujin reserves the rights to access and/or disclose your personal information under the circumstances to comply with a subpoena, court order, administrative or governmental order, or any other requirement of law, or when we, in our sole discretion, believe it is necessary in order to protect Syoujin rights or the rights of our customers and others, to prevent harms to person or property, to fight fraud and credit risk reduction.
Storage of Data
We adopt encrypted SSL technology, ensuring the safety of the personal information we collect from the Site users. We strive in protecting your personal information at all cost but we are unable to guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. We can only assure you that we use the best third party security features and adopt strict procedures to prevent unauthorised access to your personal information.
Personal information of our customers will be kept in our internal database with the strictest standard of security and confidentiality to protect against unauthorised access to or unauthorised alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. Personal information from our customer will be kept in designated storage area at our outlets accessible only by our authorised employees.
Access to, Updating, and Non-Use of Your Personal Information
Subject to the exceptions referred to in section 21(2) of PDPA, you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please send an email here. We may make a small charge for this service.
We want to ensure that your Personal Information is accurate and up to date. If any of the information that you have provided to Syoujin changes, for example if you change your email address, name or contact number, please let us know the correct details by sending an email here. You may ask us, or we may ask you, to correct information you or we think is inaccurate, and you may also ask us to remove information which is inaccurate.
You have the right to ask us not to collect, use, process, or disclose your Personal Information in any of the manner described herein. We will usually inform you (before collecting your Personal Information) if we intend to use your Personal Information for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your Personal Information to any third party for such purposes. You can give us notice of your intention to halt the collection, use, processing, or disclosure of your Personal Information at any time by contacting us here.
Changes To The Statement